The software tonoscope is a full featured and mathematically accurate Tonoscope emulator. It lets you create Chladni frequency patterns without the expense of traditional hardware needed for plate vibration research. This program is great for science, art, and spiritual exploration. Explore well known frequencies visually such as ancient Solfeggio tones, OM, notes on the piano, natural earth frequencies, crop circle frequencies, and more.
- Generate amazing visual patterns for thousands of frequencies in color or black and white.
- Automatically compute all natural frequencies for specific plate chosen.
- Choose exact frequencies to visualize.
- Play the corresponding tones for each visual frequency just like a real tonoscope.
- Zoom feature lets you visually explore deep into the higher frequency patterns.
- Save your images generated in a number of file formats such as BMP, PNG, JPEG, and GIF.
- An infinite variable of square, rectangular, and round plates may be chosen.
- Explore new possibilities with the random pattern generator.
- This software provides additional elements such as the ability to choose specific plate thickness, surface tension, sand properties, and plate areas for thorough experimentation.
- Easy to use yet advanced Tonoscope software will have you generating limitless visual patterns immediately without the need of expensive hardware components.